Despite the challenges of this very special year for all of us, 6 new members and 4 new partners have joined the MedPAN network in 2020. Welcome to all!
The MedPAN network today gathers a total of 131 institutions from 21 countries with 77 members and 54 partners.
- Public Institution Natura Histrica (Croatia)
- Public Institution for Management of Nature protected areas in the area of Split-Dalmatia County – Sea and Karst (Croatia)
- Management Body of the Cyclades Protected Areas (Greece)
- Management Agency of Schinias – Marathon National Park, Mount. Hemetus and Southeast Attica region (Greece)
- Regional Park of Conero (Italy)
- Municipality of Anfeh (Lebanon)
New partners (1)
- Sharklab ADRIA – Center for marine and freshwater biology (Bosnia & Herzegovina)
- Enalia Physis – Environmental Research Centre (Cyprus)
- Miraceti (France)
- Society for the Protection of Nature in Lebanon (Lebanon)
(1) Members are directly approved by the Board of Directors that gathers about once a month. The Board also selects the partners that will be officially approved by MedPAN members during the General Assembly on 19 November 2020.