- MedPAN experience sharing workshop. Managing highly mobile species across Mediterranean Marine Protected Areas. Recommendations from the sessions (2019).
- Managing highly mobile species across Mediterranean Marine Protected Areas. MedPAN Workshop proceedings (2019).
- Minutes of the marine turtle exchange visit. Management (including monitoring) of marine turtles and their different habitats (2017).
- Guide to Marine Turtles Monitoring Protocols for MPAs Managers operating in the Mediterranean basin (2020) (soon).
MedMPAnet project (2010-2015)
Life EuroTurtles (2016-2021)
Projet Tartalife (2013-2018)
- Site web du projet
- Main results (Layman’s report)
- Main results (After-LIFE conservation plan)
- Guidelines for the rescue, aid and management of the sea turtles for the rehabilitation and manipulation for scientific purposes (2013) (rescue centers).
- Guidelines for the rescue, aid and management of the sea turtles for the rehabilitation and manipulation for scientific purposes (2013) (handbook).
Life Linda (2003-2007)
- Limiting Negative Interactions between Dolphins and Human Activities. Summary of results Life Linda 2003 – 2007.
MedPAN Small Projects
- AMELIE: InnovAtive Monitoring at marinE and coastaL habItats: fostEring management and conservation of sea turtles at Cephalonia Island, Ionian Sea – Department of Ecology, School of Biology, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece (2020-2021) (More info soon)
- Coordinated monitoring and management of sea turtle nesting activity in the western Mediterranean through MPA – Fundació Universitària Balmes (2020-2021) (More info soon)
- Conservation of sea turtles and their habitats in the island of Farwa – Bado Association (2020-2021) (More info soon)
- Monitoring and management of nesting sites in the MPAs Pelagie Islands – Municipality of Lampedusa And Linosa, Italy (2018-2020)
- Sustainable management of marine turtles in Palm Islands Nature Reserve and its surroundings through elimination of threats and promotion of community benefits – Palm island nature reserve, Lebanon (2018-2019)
- Sustainable whale watching certification: High Quality Whale-Watching® label – Souffleurs d’ecume, France (2014-2015)