The DestiMED Project brings together 13 marine or coastal protected areas to collectively develop, manage and promote ecotourism across the Mediterranean region.
National Meeting to present the results of the DestiMED project
The results of the DestiMED project will be presented at a national meeting to be held in Marseille on 23 September 2019.
In France, the Calanques national park and the Camargue regional nature park have been selected as pilot sites to develop an ecotourism package in cooperation with key stakeholders in the region.
This meeting will be the opportunity to present the experience of the two French parks, to share the methodology tested and applied in the framework of the DestiMED project and to discuss the challenges and opportunities related to the development of ecotourism in French Protected Areas.
This meeting will take place on 23 September 2019 at the Hôtel de Ville de Marseille. As space is limited, please register if you wish to attend this meeting (the meeting will be in French): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1n8lfXPWOPRsAKraLWHE5SZ8jWannUo7V7IWkGJaaI5A
DestiMED Final Event
Join us for DestiMED’s Final Event – 22-23 October in Rome (Villa Celimontana).
- Learn more about DestiMED project results
- Understand how to adopt DestiMED tools and activities in your territories
- Join Think Tank workshops to launch new collaborations and common activities
- Participate in MEET Network General Assembly
Who is invited to join?
Protected area managers, Project Partners and Associates, members of Local Ecotourism Clusters from DestiMED Project and MEET Network, national and international policy makers and NGOs.
- 22 October (afternoon) – 23 October (morning): DestiMED Final Event
- 23 October (afternoon): MEET General Assembly