The network is made of organisations. It counts to date 8 founding members, 70 members and 53 partners from 21 Mediterranean countries. COUNTRIES: A – B – C – D – E – F – G – H – I
Supporting Mediterranean Marine Protected Areas (MPAs) is at the heart of MedPAN’s mission. To this end, the network has set up a small projects scheme that aims to help MPAs provide a sustainable protection of biodiversity, while ensuring the sustainable
These calls are currently open in the network: calls for tender, calls for projects, etc. Bookmark this page and check it often!
- MEET launches its first online training to develop Ecotourism in protected areas 15 January 2021
- Looking for MPA managers for a global survey on MPA operating costs 15 January 2021
- Can protected areas save biodiversity in the 21st century? 14 January 2021
- Replacement of our Scientific manager during her maternity leave – deadline 29/01/21 11 January 2021
- New dates for the IUCN Congress and IMPAC5 7 January 2021