MedPAN has launched a Call for Small Projects to support the actions led in Marine Protected Areas (MPA) in the Mediterranean. The Calls for Small Projects aim to reinforce MPA management.
The Calls for Small Projects are open to:
- MPA management authorities and organisations responsible or involved in MPA management, which are members or partners of MedPAN.
- and other organisations (NGOs, private companies, scientific institutions …) collaborating with MPAs members of MedPAN.
Regular Call for Small Projects
You will find all the details regarding participation eligibility, the type of projects that are required and the selection process in the Rules document of the Call for Small Projects.
To submit a grant request:
- Read carefully the Rules and assess whether your structure and project are eligible.
Download the Rules of the regular Call for Small Projects.
- Fill in the Grant Application Form.
Download here the Grant Application Form for the regular Call for Small Projects.
- Send it with all the necessary documents to email@example.com by January 7th 2018 at midnight.