IUCN is organizing this free online two-day workshop essentially targeting regional NGOs and civil society organisations, to strengthen know-how for enhancing the role of biodiversity and sustainable fisheries to support commitments to targeted policy processes at regional and national levels in the Mediterranean.
Date: 30 September – 1 October
Time: 10:00 – 17:00 (CEST)
This interactive and practical workshop focuses on:
• Problem-setting, what and how to advocate, determine target audiences to generate change and stakeholder analysis to better set the right interactions
• Which aspects of the policy process to engage
• Identifying the best use of resources to achieve goals and objectives
• Preparing communication policy briefs
• Creating tools and methods to influence others through clear and well thought out strategies and plans.
To register, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before 1 September with a brief description of your interest to participate