The network is made of organisations. It counts to date 8 founding members, 70 members and 53 partners from 21 Mediterranean countries. COUNTRIES: A – B – C – D – E – F – G – H – I
Supporting Mediterranean Marine Protected Areas (MPAs) is at the heart of MedPAN’s mission. To this end, the network has set up a small projects scheme that aims to help MPAs provide a sustainable protection of biodiversity, while ensuring the sustainable
These calls are currently open in the network: calls for tender, calls for projects, etc. Bookmark this page and check it often!
- Just a few days left to apply: temporary replacement of our Scientific manager – deadline 29/01/21 21 January 2021
- Developing the financial planning capacities of Marine Protected Areas in the Mediterranean 21 January 2021
- A One Planet Summit around the preservation of biodiversity 19 January 2021
- A shift towards the sustainable management of Posidonia beaches 18 January 2021
- MEET launches its first online training to develop Ecotourism in protected areas 15 January 2021