10 ans déjà! Retour sur l'évènement à Palma et les principales réalisations / 10 years already! A look back at the event in Palma and the main achievements.
The network is made of organisations. It counts to date 8 founding members, 60 members and 48 partners from 19 Mediterranean countries. COUNTRIES: A – B – C – D – E – F – G – H – I
Supporting Mediterranean Marine Protected Areas (MPAs) is at the heart of MedPAN’s mission. To this end, the network has set up a small projects scheme that aims to help MPAs provide a sustainable protection of biodiversity, while ensuring the sustainable
These calls are currently open in the network: calls for tender, calls for projects, etc. Bookmark this page and check it often!
- Pinna nobilis – June 2019 update 16 July 2019
- New resources on Pescatourism 16 July 2019
- MPA staff to participate in a hands-on training in Port-Cros national Park 16 July 2019
- Spotlight on strong protection zones in Marine Protected Areas 9 July 2019
- DestiMED Final Event 2 July 2019