The project "Build back a blue and stronger Mediterranean" was launched during the Monaco Blue Initiative on 24 March. Read more about this important win for our Marine Protected Areas.
The network is made of organisations. It counts to date 8 founding members, 70 members and 53 partners from 21 Mediterranean countries. COUNTRIES: A – B – C – D – E – F – G – H – I
Supporting Mediterranean Marine Protected Areas (MPAs) is at the heart of MedPAN’s mission. To this end, the network has set up a small projects scheme that aims to help MPAs provide a sustainable protection of biodiversity, while ensuring the sustainable
These calls are currently open in the network: calls for tender, calls for projects, etc. Bookmark this page and check it often!
- The new edition of MAPAMED, the database of MArine Protected Areas in the Mediterranean is now available 12 April 2021
- FARNET Biodiversity case study report available 1 April 2021
- Launching of the 8th edition of CELEBRATE ISLANDS 23 March 2021
- MedPAN and 5 other international organisations join forces to protect biodiversity 17 March 2021
- The GEF to support Mediterranean Marine Protected Areas 16 March 2021