Monaco and online - Save the dates for the 3rd edition of this major event in the Mediterranean MPA agenda that takes place every 4 years.
The network is made of organisations. It counts to date 8 founding members, 70 members and 50 partners from 21 Mediterranean countries. COUNTRIES: A – B – C – D – E – F – G – H – I
Supporting Mediterranean Marine Protected Areas (MPAs) is at the heart of MedPAN’s mission. To this end, the network has set up a small projects scheme that aims to help MPAs provide a sustainable protection of biodiversity, while ensuring the sustainable
These calls are currently open in the network: calls for tender, calls for projects, etc. Bookmark this page and check it often!
- Only 6 days to go before the start of the 2020 Forum of Marine Protected Areas in the Mediterranean! 23 November 2021
- MedPAN participates in 3 new projects 22 November 2021
- Latest papers identified in MedPAN scientific watch 22 November 2021
- MPA and port managers: participate in a study of the management of Non-Indigenous Marine Species 22 November 2021
- What came out of COP26, especially for the ocean? 22 November 2021