25/27 October 2022 in Montenegro - Preceeded by MedPAN General Assembly on 24 October.
The network is made of organisations. It counts to date 8 founding members, 70 members and 49 partners from 21 Mediterranean countries. COUNTRIES: A – B – C – D – E – F – G – H – I
Supporting Mediterranean Marine Protected Areas (MPAs) is at the heart of MedPAN’s mission. To this end, the network has set up a small projects scheme that aims to help MPAs provide a sustainable protection of biodiversity, while ensuring the sustainable
These calls are currently open in the network: calls for tender, calls for projects, etc. Bookmark this page and check it often!
- MedPAN participation at UNFCCC COP 27 events 23 November 2022
- A new Marine Protected Area in Albania! 16 November 2022
- We are hiring! Event logistics officer 9 November 2022
- MedPAN participation at UNFCCC COP 27 events: Voicing the key role of MPA managers networks for healthy marine ecosystems, resilience and food security 4 November 2022
- New initiative to strengthen marine protected areas in the Mediterranean 7 October 2022