Monaco and online - Save the dates for the 3rd edition of this major event in the Mediterranean MPA agenda that takes place every 4 years.
The network is made of organisations. It counts to date 8 founding members, 70 members and 50 partners from 21 Mediterranean countries. COUNTRIES: A – B – C – D – E – F – G – H – I
Supporting Mediterranean Marine Protected Areas (MPAs) is at the heart of MedPAN’s mission. To this end, the network has set up a small projects scheme that aims to help MPAs provide a sustainable protection of biodiversity, while ensuring the sustainable
These calls are currently open in the network: calls for tender, calls for projects, etc. Bookmark this page and check it often!
- Highly restricted dispersal in habitat-forming seaweed may impede natural recovery of disturbed populations 19 October 2021
- Performance of a baited underwater video system vs. the underwater visual census technique in assessing the structure of fish assemblages in a Mediterranean marine protected area 19 October 2021
- Toward a recovery of the pen shell Pinna nobilis in the French Mediterranean open sea? 19 October 2021
- A practical novel assessment tool for the socio-ecological condition of protected areas: the protection level index (PLI) 19 October 2021
- New records of scleractinian cold-water corals (CWC) assemblages in the southern Tyrrhenian Sea (western Mediterranean Sea): Human impacts and conservation prospects 19 October 2021