For Mediterranean MPAs... Together ! Stronger than ever...
The network is made of organisations. It counts to date 8 founding members, 70 members and 49 partners from 21 Mediterranean countries. COUNTRIES: A – B – C – D – E – F – G – H – I
Supporting Mediterranean Marine Protected Areas (MPAs) is at the heart of MedPAN’s mission. To this end, the network has set up a small projects scheme that aims to help MPAs provide a sustainable protection of biodiversity, while ensuring the sustainable
These calls are currently open in the network: calls for tender, calls for projects, etc. Bookmark this page and check it often!
- Job offer: join MedPAN Secretariat as a Policy manager – Deadline 7/6/22 19 May 2022
- Job offer: MedPAN is looking for its Project Coordination Support Officer – deadline 7/6/22 19 May 2022
- Tender: Work with MedPAN to develop mobile species frameworks of cooperation – Deadline 5/6/22 19 May 2022
- Tender: work with MedPAN to support the developmentt of its sustainability transition plan – deadline 20/6/22 19 May 2022
- Join the online combined final event of the Interreg Med MPA NETWORKS and MPA Engage projects 28 April 2022