Monaco and online - Save the dates for the 3rd edition of this major event in the Mediterranean MPA agenda that takes place every 4 years.
The network is made of organisations. It counts to date 8 founding members, 70 members and 49 partners from 21 Mediterranean countries. COUNTRIES: A – B – C – D – E – F – G – H – I
Supporting Mediterranean Marine Protected Areas (MPAs) is at the heart of MedPAN’s mission. To this end, the network has set up a small projects scheme that aims to help MPAs provide a sustainable protection of biodiversity, while ensuring the sustainable
These calls are currently open in the network: calls for tender, calls for projects, etc. Bookmark this page and check it often!
- The 3rd Mediterranean MPA Forum is now over and the mobilisation of all actors is stronger than ever 14 December 2021
- Fourteenth General Assembly of the MedPAN network 14 December 2021
- Join MedPAN’s secretariat team! – deadline 10/01/2022 14 December 2021
- The MedFund is launching the 1st Call for Interest Dedicated to Highly Protected Marine Areas in the Mediterranean – Deadline: 31 January 2022 14 December 2021
- A look back at Barcelona Convention COP22 14 December 2021