10 ans déjà! Retour sur l'évènement à Palma et les principales réalisations / 10 years already! A look back at the event in Palma and the main achievements.
The network is made of organisations. It counts to date 8 founding members, 60 members and 48 partners from 19 Mediterranean countries. COUNTRIES: A – B – C – D – E – F – G – H – I
Supporting Mediterranean Marine Protected Areas (MPAs) is at the heart of MedPAN’s mission. To this end, the network has set up a small projects scheme that aims to help MPAs provide a sustainable protection of biodiversity, while ensuring the sustainable
These calls are currently open in the network: calls for tender, calls for projects, etc. Bookmark this page and check it often!
- The General Fisheries Commission for the Mediterranean (GFCM) is currently looking for its next Fishery Officer – Deadline: 07/05 17 April 2019
- Building today the Mediterranean of tomorrow: call for strategic projects launched. Deadline: 03/07 17 April 2019
- Request for proposals from M2PA – deadline: 22 April 15 April 2019
- A Monaco Blue Initiative entirely dedicated to MPAs 1 April 2019
- MedPAN is looking for a Projects Officer Assistant – deadline 15/4 1 April 2019