10 ans déjà! Retour sur l'évènement à Palma et les principales réalisations / 10 years already! A look back at the event in Palma and the main achievements.
The network is made of organisations. It counts to date 8 founding members, 60 members and 48 partners from 19 Mediterranean countries. COUNTRIES: A – B – C – D – E – F – G – H – I
Supporting Mediterranean Marine Protected Areas (MPAs) is at the heart of MedPAN’s mission. To this end, the network has set up a small projects scheme that aims to help MPAs provide a sustainable protection of biodiversity, while ensuring the sustainable
These calls are currently open in the network: calls for tender, calls for projetcs, etc. Bookmark this page and check it often!
- Thematic Call for Small Projects on Habitat mapping- deadline 18/3 14 February 2019
- MedPAN is looking for a new partner travel agency – deadline 13/3 14 February 2019
- Consultant needed to draft a policy document on ecotourism – deadline 11/3 14 February 2019
- MedPAN is looking for help to work on the socio-economic benefits associated with MPAs – deadline 18/3 14 February 2019
- A new video to promote the MEET network 7 February 2019