25/27 October 2022 in Montenegro - Preceeded by MedPAN General Assembly on 24 October.
The network is made of organisations. It counts to date 8 founding members, 70 members and 49 partners from 21 Mediterranean countries. COUNTRIES: A – B – C – D – E – F – G – H – I
Supporting Mediterranean Marine Protected Areas (MPAs) is at the heart of MedPAN’s mission. To this end, the network has set up a small projects scheme that aims to help MPAs provide a sustainable protection of biodiversity, while ensuring the sustainable
These calls are currently open in the network: calls for tender, calls for projects, etc. Bookmark this page and check it often!
- BlueSeeds is releasing a new chapter to its Guide on Financing Mechanisms for MPAs 5 October 2022
- European Nature Academy: YOU CAN APPLY NOW! 5 October 2022
- Providing MPA Managers with methodologies and tools to develop and implement a fundraising strategy 5 October 2022
- Call for tenders to support the Global Alliance for Marine Protection 27 September 2022
- Science for MPA management issue 12 – Co-management in Mediterranean MPAs: the way forward 26 September 2022