The new edition of MAPAMED, the database of Marine Protected Areas in the Mediterranean, is now online on mapamed.org. All the details about this new version will be shared during an online event on 22 April at 11 am (Marseille time).
The network is made of organisations. It counts to date 8 founding members, 70 members and 53 partners from 21 Mediterranean countries. COUNTRIES: A – B – C – D – E – F – G – H – I
Supporting Mediterranean Marine Protected Areas (MPAs) is at the heart of MedPAN’s mission. To this end, the network has set up a small projects scheme that aims to help MPAs provide a sustainable protection of biodiversity, while ensuring the sustainable
These calls are currently open in the network: calls for tender, calls for projects, etc. Bookmark this page and check it often!
- Get support to set up a visitor fee system in your MPA. Deadline: 23 May 2021 6 May 2021
- Training on marine litter monitoring 6 May 2021
- First MPA of Montenegro declared on Earth Day 3 May 2021
- The last issue of”Science for MPA management is out: towards assessing management effectiveness in Mediterranean MPAs 3 May 2021
- MedPAN is looking for a video editor – Deadline: 19 May 2021 28 April 2021