MedPAN, SPA/RAC, WWF, the Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation and their partners are happy to inform you about the continuation of the Mediterranean MPA Forum process. Virtual Forum Sessions: 2 - 4 June 2021 online, face-to-face Forum: 29 Nov. - 1st Dec. in Monaco.
The network is made of organisations. It counts to date 8 founding members, 70 members and 53 partners from 21 Mediterranean countries. COUNTRIES: A – B – C – D – E – F – G – H – I
Supporting Mediterranean Marine Protected Areas (MPAs) is at the heart of MedPAN’s mission. To this end, the network has set up a small projects scheme that aims to help MPAs provide a sustainable protection of biodiversity, while ensuring the sustainable
These calls are currently open in the network: calls for tender, calls for projects, etc. Bookmark this page and check it often!
- Call for consultation to develop a Policy Paper on Mediterranean MPA’s management effectiveness – Deadline: 04/07 14 June 2021
- Job opportunity at the MedPAN Secretariat – deadline to apply: 04/07/21 14 June 2021
- Launch of a new management guide: using passive acoustics to monitor the brown meagre 14 June 2021
- Mediterranean Marine Protected Areas are everyone’s business… 14 June 2021
- Keep calm and save posidonia: the Balearics lead the way! 14 June 2021