with relaxing holidays or a good season... avec de belles vacances ou une bonne saison...
The network is made of organisations. It counts to date 8 founding members, 67 members and 53 partners from 21 Mediterranean countries. COUNTRIES: A – B – C – D – E – F – G – H – I
Supporting Mediterranean Marine Protected Areas (MPAs) is at the heart of MedPAN’s mission. To this end, the network has set up a small projects scheme that aims to help MPAs provide a sustainable protection of biodiversity, while ensuring the sustainable
These calls are currently open in the network: calls for tender, calls for projects, etc. Bookmark this page and check it often!
- Call for consultation for the drafting of the new management plan (2022/2028) of the Pelagos Agreement 16 September 2020
- 2019 MedPAN workshop proceedings are now available 15 September 2020
- Two new projects on MPA co-management approaches launched this September 3 September 2020
- Extending the Collaborations over the Mediterranean Sea by promoting the excellent model of Gökova MPA into Karaburun-Sazani MPA and Al Hoceima National Park for Sustainable Fisheries Development 3 September 2020
- Co-management of the Kneiss Islands for a sustainable MPA 3 September 2020