Due to the circumstances, the members of the secretariat are working from home - En raison des circonstances, les membres du secrétariat travaillent depuis leurs domiciles...
The network is made of organisations. It counts to date 8 founding members, 63 members and 51 partners from 20 Mediterranean countries. COUNTRIES: A – B – C – D – E – F – G – H – I
Supporting Mediterranean Marine Protected Areas (MPAs) is at the heart of MedPAN’s mission. To this end, the network has set up a small projects scheme that aims to help MPAs provide a sustainable protection of biodiversity, while ensuring the sustainable
These calls are currently open in the network: calls for tender, calls for projects, etc. Bookmark this page and check it often!
- The new dates for the IUCN congress are out: 7 to 15 January 2021 6 April 2020
- Launch of an interactive tool to map initiatives addressing small-scale fisheries in the Mediterranean and the Black Sea 26 March 2020
- Webinar: engaging stakeholders for marine conservation 23 March 2020
- MedPAN is looking for a consultant to support its fundraising – deadline 13/04/20 20 March 2020
- MedPAN is looking for an expert to support the mid-term evaluation of the Interreg MED MPA NETWORKS project – deadline 10/04/20 20 March 2020