This is the world’s largest environmental decision-making forum. It takes place from 3 to 11 September 2021 in Marseille, France. Find all the details about the events in which MedPAN participates.
The network is made of organisations. It counts to date 8 founding members, 70 members and 53 partners from 21 Mediterranean countries. COUNTRIES: A – B – C – D – E – F – G – H – I
Supporting Mediterranean Marine Protected Areas (MPAs) is at the heart of MedPAN’s mission. To this end, the network has set up a small projects scheme that aims to help MPAs provide a sustainable protection of biodiversity, while ensuring the sustainable
These calls are currently open in the network: calls for tender, calls for projects, etc. Bookmark this page and check it often!
- SAVE THE DATE – Webinar: Marine biodiversity assessment with the Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) methodology – 27 September 2021 15 September 2021
- Présence de Pinna rudis (Linné, 1758) sur les côtes méditerranéennes françaises 15 September 2021
- Expanding protected areas to encompass the conservation of the endangered common dolphin (Delphinus delphis) in the Alboran Sea 15 September 2021
- Monitoring non-indigenous macroalgae in a Mediterranean MPA: Lessons from a short-temporal variability of pristine habitats invasion 15 September 2021
- European hake (Merluccius merluccius, Linnaeus 1758) spillover analysis using VMS and landings data in a no-take zone in the northern Catalan coast (NW Mediterranean) 15 September 2021