Please share with the network how you face the challenge - Partagez avec le réseau comment vous faites face...
The network is made of organisations. It counts to date 8 founding members, 64 members and 52 partners from 21 Mediterranean countries. COUNTRIES: A – B – C – D – E – F – G – H – I
Supporting Mediterranean Marine Protected Areas (MPAs) is at the heart of MedPAN’s mission. To this end, the network has set up a small projects scheme that aims to help MPAs provide a sustainable protection of biodiversity, while ensuring the sustainable
These calls are currently open in the network: calls for tender, calls for projects, etc. Bookmark this page and check it often!
- Science for MPA management issue 10: The efficiency of full protection in MPAs 24 June 2020
- Three MedPAN small projects on the sustainable management of marine turtles launched in 2020 18 June 2020
- Conservation of sea turtles and their habitats in the island of Farwa 18 June 2020
- AMELIE: InnovAtive Monitoring at marinE and coastaL habItats: fostEring management and conservation of sea turtles at Cephalonia Island, Ionian Sea 18 June 2020
- Coordinated monitoring and management of sea turtle nesting activity in the western Mediterranean through MPA 18 June 2020