The network is made of organisations. It counts to date 8 founding members, 70 members and 49 partners from 21 Mediterranean countries. COUNTRIES: A – B – C – D – E – F – G – H – I
Supporting Mediterranean Marine Protected Areas (MPAs) is at the heart of MedPAN’s mission. To this end, the network has set up a small projects scheme that aims to help MPAs provide a sustainable protection of biodiversity, while ensuring the sustainable
These calls are currently open in the network: calls for tender, calls for projects, etc. Bookmark this page and check it often!
- IMPAC5: Early-Bird registration is now open! 30 June 2022
- Job offer: MedPAN is looking for its Project Coordination Support Officer – deadline 11/07/22 28 June 2022
- Save the date: MedPAN Regional experience-sharing Workshop on MPA management effectiveness (25-27 October 2022, Montenegro and online) 27 June 2022
- MedPAN strongly mobilised for the upcoming UN Ocean conference 22 June 2022
- Reminder – Apply to become a MedFund beneficiary – deadline 30/6/22 21 June 2022