25/27 October 2022 in Montenegro - Preceeded by MedPAN General Assembly on 24 October.
The network is made of organisations. It counts to date 8 founding members, 70 members and 49 partners from 21 Mediterranean countries. COUNTRIES: A – B – C – D – E – F – G – H – I
Supporting Mediterranean Marine Protected Areas (MPAs) is at the heart of MedPAN’s mission. To this end, the network has set up a small projects scheme that aims to help MPAs provide a sustainable protection of biodiversity, while ensuring the sustainable
These calls are currently open in the network: calls for tender, calls for projects, etc. Bookmark this page and check it often!
- SAVE THE DATE: Mediterranean Biodiversity Protection Community Final event – 3 & 4 November 2022, Brussels 26 July 2022
- Biodiversity, climate change, and adaptation in the Mediterranean 15 July 2022
- Strengthening angel shark conservation in the Northeastern Mediterranean Sea 15 July 2022
- Wide-Geographic and long-term analysis of the role of pathogens in the decline of Pinna nobilis to critically endangered species 15 July 2022
- Lessons from the Western Atlantic lionfish invasion to inform management in the Mediterranean 15 July 2022