10 ans déjà! Retour sur l'évènement à Palma et les principales réalisations / 10 years already! A look back at the event in Palma and the main achievements.
The network is made of organisations. It counts to date 8 founding members, 60 members and 48 partners from 19 Mediterranean countries. COUNTRIES: A – B – C – D – E – F – G – H – I
Supporting Mediterranean Marine Protected Areas (MPAs) is at the heart of MedPAN’s mission. To this end, the network has set up a small projects scheme that aims to help MPAs provide a sustainable protection of biodiversity, while ensuring the sustainable
These calls are currently open in the network: calls for tender, calls for projects, etc. Bookmark this page and check it often!
- No-take marine reserves control the recovery of sea urchin populations after mass mortality events 20 May 2019
- A mycobacterial disease is associated with the silent mass mortality of the pen shell Pinna nobilis along the Tyrrhenian coastline of Italy 20 May 2019
- Real-Time PCR based test for the early diagnosis of Haplosporidium pinnae affecting fan mussel Pinna nobilis 20 May 2019
- Shipping routes through core habitat of endangered sperm whales along the Hellenic Trench, Greece: Can we reduce collision risks? 20 May 2019
- Biodiversity loss in a Mediterranean ecosystem due to an extreme warming event unveils the role of an engineering gorgonian species 20 May 2019