MedPAN, SPA/RAC, WWF, the Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation and their partners are happy to inform you about the continuation of the Mediterranean MPA Forum process. Virtual Forum Sessions: 2 - 4 June 2021 online, face-to-face Forum: 29 Nov. - 1st Dec. in Monaco.
The network is made of organisations. It counts to date 8 founding members, 70 members and 53 partners from 21 Mediterranean countries. COUNTRIES: A – B – C – D – E – F – G – H – I
Supporting Mediterranean Marine Protected Areas (MPAs) is at the heart of MedPAN’s mission. To this end, the network has set up a small projects scheme that aims to help MPAs provide a sustainable protection of biodiversity, while ensuring the sustainable
These calls are currently open in the network: calls for tender, calls for projects, etc. Bookmark this page and check it often!
- MedPAN needs consultants to develop 4 training modules – deadline 5/09/21 23 July 2021
- Help MedPAN develop a portfolio of case studies of efficient MPAs – Deadline 08/09/21 23 July 2021
- MedPAN at the IUCN congress 22 July 2021
- Join the Blue Panda Lab on “Tourism and Marine Protected Areas in the post-Covid era” 22 July 2021
- Microplastics website and database launched 22 July 2021